Kvaser Leaf SemiPro with MagiSync is a one channel USB interface for CAN. It offers the possibility to easily connect several interfaces to a PC. The time-stamping is synchronized through Kvaser MagiSync. Providing flexibility and making it perfect for multi-channel applications. High-Speed, Low-Speed and Single-Wire CAN are supported through different product versions.
* Automatic and accurate clock synchronization between several Kvaser Leaf SemiPro interfaces through Kvaser MagiSync. The technical solution is unique and patented by Kvaser.
* Messages are time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 25 microsecond.
* Handles up to 15 000 messages per second.
* Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
* Reliable error handling.
* Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
* Low power consumption.
* Excellent EMC performance.
* Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments.
* Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
* Labeled CAN channel for easy identification of the supported physical layer.
* 100% compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with Kvasers CANlib.
* Equipped with a 110 cm (44 in.) long USB cable and a 30 cm (12 in.) long CAN cable.
* Interfaces the CAN bus with a 9-pin D-SUB connector.
* Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.
* Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
* A practically unlimited number of Kvaser Leafs can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC.
Leaf SemiPro HS
Leaf SemiPro LS
Leaf SemiPro SWC
Leaf SemiPro Rugged HS