The Kvaser USBcan Professional provides two CAN bus interfaces through a single USB connection. When combined with the Kvaser Linx the Kvaser USBcan Professional also supports bus types like J1587.
The Kvaser USBcan Professional supports Kvasers MagiSync technology to synchronize time stamps across multiple units without extra wires providing flexibility for multi-channel applications. With quick reaction times and high data throughput, the Kvaser USBcan Professional is perfect for rapid ECU re-flashing, advanced bus analyzers, and efficient development work.
Major features of Kvaser USBcan Professional
* One device for desktop and laptop.
* Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
* Automatic and accurate clock synchronization between several Kvaser USBcan Professional interfaces through Kvaser MagiSync. The technical solution is unique and patented by Kvaser.
* Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
* Support for Kvaser Linx J1587.
* CAN Messages are time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 2 microseconds.
* Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN message.
* Handles up to 40 000 messages per second.
* Excellent error handling.
* Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
* Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
* Labeled CAN channel for easy identification of the supported physical layer.
* 100% compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with KVASERs CANlib.
* Interfaces the CAN bus with 9-pin D-SUB connectors or RJ45 connectors.
* Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.
* A practically unlimited number of Kvaser USBcan Professional devices can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC.
* Driver support for major operating systems.
* 100% compatible with applications written for Leaf, LAPcan, PCIcan, andPCcan with KVASERs CANlib.
* Two high-speed channels with ISO 11898-2 compliant CAN transceivers, 10 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s.
* Plastic housing with dimension W*L*H about 50*90*25 mm (approx 2 x 3,5 x 1 inch)
USBcan Professional RJ45