- PCI Express and PC/104-Plus form factor
- Dual analog video input and dual video output board
- PAL (50 Hz) and NTSC (60Hz)
- 720 * 576 (PAL), 720 * 484 (NTSC) image resolution
The Orlando AN consists of two analog video input ports and two analog video output ports. The Orlando AN can be configured in a flexible way e.g.:
- Frame grabber: to acquire video of two cameras at the same time. It is also possible to fuse both images to one capture.
- Video output board: to display images of the host.
- Video in-to-out board: to display incoming video data with e.g. video overlay generated by host (e.g a logo, annotation, date). Picture-in-picture with the 2nd video input is possible too.
Video scaling at the incoming video signal and adding video overlay can be done on board.