CAN/PCI Express interface boards with 2 channels
The Kvaser PCIEcan is a CAN interface board, with one or two CAN channels, for PCI Express bus systems. Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers to protect the hardware.
* Supports PCI Express x1
* Designed for standard and industrial computers
* Quick and easy plug and play installation
* Hardware compatible with the PCIcanx and PCIcan product families
* I/O mapped to enable quick reaction times
* Support CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active)
* Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames
* SJA1000 CAN Controllers from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO
* Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers
* Supports Silent Mode
* Dimensions 122 x 103 mm (approx. 4.8 x 4.0 in.)
* High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits
* Interfaces the CAN bus with DSUB CAN connectors. Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102
* 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency
* Wide temperature range, -40°C - +85°C
* Supports the Kvaser Linx
* Patent Number: US 5,696,911, SE 501984, DE 19514696
USBcan R v2
2-channel CAN bus interface
Kvaser USBcan Rv2is alightweight, yet highly durable, two channel CAN bus interface. The IP65-rated housing ismade ofaluminum alloy, sealed with aheavy-duty polyurethane coating that assures reliable protection against water and dust ingress, and isvibration, shock and drop proof.
With astandard USB2.0 connection and two high-speed CAN channels intwo separate 9-pin D-SUB CAN connectors, the Kvaser USBcan Rv2handles transmission and reception ofstandard and extended CAN messages, with atime stamp precision of100microseconds. Features include error frame detection and LED indicators showing power and CAN channel status.
Connect totwo CAN channels simultaneously using just one device.
IP65 rated lightweight aluminum housing, sealed with polyurethane coating.
Capable ofsending upto15000 messages per second, per channel, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracies.
Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) upto1Mbit/s.
Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
Power istaken from the USB bus.
Detection oferror frames.
LED lights alert user todevice status.
100% compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
Operating temperature range from −40 to70°C.
Documentation, software and drivers can bedownloaded for free atwww.kvaser.com/downloads.
Kvaser CANLIB SDK isafree resource that includes everything you need todevelop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written inC, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
All Kvaser CAN interface boards share acommon software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications onthe other interface types!
J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
On-line documentation inWindows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Login / Registration
Subscribe to our newsletter
You have successfully subscribed
Now you can receive newsletters