Kvaser Leaf Professional with MagiSync is a one channel USB interface for CAN and LIN. It offers the possibility to easily connect several interfaces to a PC. The time-stamping is synchronized through Kvaser MagiSync. Providing flexibility and making it perfect for multi-channel applications. High-Speed, Low-Speed and Single-Wire CAN and LIN are supported through different product versions.
* Automatic and accurate clock synchronization between several Kvaser Leaf Professional interfaces through Kvaser MagiSync. The technical solution is unique and patented by Kvaser.
* Messages are time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 1 microsecond.
* Handles up to 20 000 messages per second.
* Auto transmit buffers, to send messages on a defined interval.
* Auto response buffers, to send messages on a defined event.
* Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
* Excellent error handling.
* Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
* Low power consumption.
* Excellent EMC performance.
* Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments.
* Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
* Labeled CAN channel for easy identification of the supported physical layer.
* 100% compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with KVASERs CANlib.
* Equipped with a 110 cm (44 in.) long USB cable and a 30 cm (12 in.) long CAN cable.
* Interfaces the CAN bus with a 9-pin D-SUB connector or OBD2 connector.
* Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.
* Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
* A practically unlimited number of Kvaser Leafs can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC.
* Please note that not all applications listed under Application Support for Kvaser Leaf Professional, support the Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN product version.
Leaf Professional LS
Leaf Professional SWC
Leaf Professional LIN