- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation - no switches.
- Industry-standard 9-pin D-SUB connectors
- Dimensions 120 x 95 mm (approx. 4.5 x 4 in.)
- Galvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver
Kvaser PCIcanx II is a high-performance CAN/PCI interface board and comprises two members: PCIcanx II HS/HS and PCIcanx II HS. Kvaser PCIcanx II HS is delivered with a free of charge low profile bracket. The Kvaser PCIcanx II boards fits in both PCI-X and PCI bus systems. Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers to protect the hardware.
* Compliant with PCI 2.3
* The board fits in both 3.3V PCI-X and 3.3V and 5V PCI busses
* Fully software compatible with the discontinued PCIcan II boards
* On-board 16-bit microcontroller
* Dimensions 120 x 95 mm (approx. 4.5 x 4 in.)
* Communicates with the PC through a fast DPRAM
* Quick and easy plug-and-play installation - no switches.
* CAN Controller: Renesas M16C
* Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active)
* High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits, supports bit rates up to 1 Mbit/s
* Industry-standard 9-pin D-SUB connectors
* Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102
* CAN oscillator frequency: 16 MHz
* Galvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver
* The Kvaser PCIcanx II family boards can optionally be delivered with exchangeable CAN drivers, supporting e.g. single-wire CAN.